Interdisciplinary Artist and Designer. Experience working on Audiovisual production, interactive installations, audio for films, generative/procedural art and music among other forms of media.
Bachelor of Arts, Electronic Production and Design - 2018
Berklee College of Music － Boston, MA, United States
- Projection Mapping
- Live Visuals
- Interactive Media Production
- Sound Design
- Audio Production
- Touch Designer
- Resolume Avenue/Arena
- Ableton Live
- Adobe After Effects/Photoshop/Premiere
- Founded the artist collective Illusion Synthesis, featuring multiple multimedia installations.
- Started the Electronic Production and Design Instagram Page for Berklee.
- Produced and released an EP on iTunes, Spotify, and other music platforms.
- Helped create the CAS concert in Lima, Peru, an event to raise funds for charity.
Multimedia/Interdisciplinary Arist (May 2017 to Current)
Experience working and researching Multimedia Art installations, audio/visual shows and performances, working with generative forms of art, interactive installations, projection mapping and working with teams of people to create a multi-layered project.
Live Visuals Freelancer (July 2017 to Current)
Video jockey, doing projection mapping, and making video content for artists' live shows. Experience in small, medium, and large venues. Experience in working with a 360 (virtual reality) space dedicated for a live show accessed through people's phones.
Technology Assistant (May 2016 to Current)
Berklee College of Music － Boston, MA
Electronic Production and Design department technology assistant, handling
the equipment of the major, assisting the inventory process, helping students with their needs
or inquiries about the equipment.
Video Editor/Producer (Nov 2013 to Aug 2014)
Educación Continua － Lima, Peru
In charge of the production of the online class videos, from filming to editing and production. Another role was to clean up the audio from the recordings.